As we have discussed about acne causes and acne symptoms. Here we are discuss some home remedies for acne.
Home remedy for acne
– Take lemon juice and rose water in equal amount with a cotton ball and apply on acne effected areas leave for half an hour and wash. Repeat this acne remedy for 20-25 days.
– Toothpaste can help to reduce the swelling of your pimple. Apply some toothpaste before sleep and you will see the immediate effect the next morning. it is good home remedy for acne.
– Mix 3-4 drops of lemon juice in 1 tablespoon of sour cream, 1 tablespoon of yogurt and 1 tablespoon of grind oatmeal. Apply on acne face, leave the paste for 10-15 minutes and wash.
– Fresh mint juice is also good acne home remedy for acne face.
– A good home remedy for acne is the egg yolk mask which removes the excessive oils from your skin. Apply the egg yolk with a cotton ball to oily spots and leave this on your acne face for 15 to 20 minutes and wash with cold water.
– Strawberry leaves can also help to reduce the pimple swelling. it is natural remedies for acne.
– Mix 1 tablespoon groundnut oil with 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice and apply this on acne to prevent acne.
– Take orange peel and mash it or blend it, add some water to make a paste and apply on acne problem area.
– Take small amount of ground almonds and honey and make a fine paste. Gently massage this paste on your face with a hot washcloth and then rinse with cold water.
– Make a cucumber paste and apply on face, eye and neck for 30 minutes daily. It is the most excellent for skin of face. Doing this will prevent acne from breaking out.
– Make a fine paste from sandalwood and black gram. Apply rose water on the face before applying paste. Now apply paste over the whole face and leave it overnight. Clean your face clean with cool water in the morning. Sandalwood has a cooling effect and it does a great job of reducing skin inflammation and irritation because it. very good home remedy for acne.
– Garlic acne home remedy. Massage with raw garlic several times a day. It helps to clear the skin of spot, pimples and boils.
– Mix 1/2 cup mashed apple, 1/2 cup cooked oatmeal, 1 slightly beaten egg white and 1 tablespoon lemon juice into a fine paste and apply to your face for at least 15 to 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
– Vinegar and salt acne home remedy. Mix Vinegar and salt together, before rubbing the mix over the pimple. Leave it for 20 minutes then remove with lukewarm water.
– Mix honey and cinnamon powder into a fine paste. Apply on the acne pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for 2-3 weeks this home remedy for acne, pimples will disappear forever.
– Make a fine paste of turmeric powder with neem leaves. Apply on acne. Wash it off after 25-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
– Milk is useful as a home remedy for acne. Blend nutmeg with milk and apply this paste to zap those pimple away.
– Apply juice of raw papaya (including the skin and seed) on swelling pimples or acne.