Home Remedies Pimples
* Add lemon juice and rose water in equal quantities and apply this mixture on the affected area for about half an hour. Follow this pimple remedies three to four weeks.
* Three tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder apply the mixture over night. Follow this remedy at least two weeks.
* Create a paste from ground orange peels and apply to affected areas.
* Juice of raw papaya is the best treatment for pimples. Apply fresh juice of raw papaya on pimples and get a good result.
* Rubbing garlic on the affected area several times in a day is one of the most effective though smelly natural home remedies for Pimples.
* Apply cucumber pulp on effected area regularly.
* Regularly applying the pulp of ripe tomatoes on the face for about an hour or so helps in the effective treatment of Pimples.
* Tea tree oil is another popular and effective remedy for pimples.
* Simply applying freshly extracted mint juice serves as one of the easiest possible natural home remedies for Pimples.
* The oatmeal mixture should be applied like a mask on the effected area for 20 minutes. This oatmeal mask should be used twice a week for great results.
* Combine 1 part of rose water to 1 part of lime juice and apply it in the pimples. Leave it for about 20-30 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
* Applying an orange peel paste on the area of your face with pimples is another effective way. The orange peel should become a paste by grinding it with little water.
* Mint juice when applied on every evening can treat pimples as well. It also effective in treating scabies, insect stings, skin infections, and eczema.
* Mix an equal amount of groundnut oil and fresh lime juice. Apply it on the affected area. Wash it off after about 10-15 minutes. It also prevents blackheads.
* Use boiled milk combined with fresh lime juice as facial wash for cracked skin, blackheads, and pimples.