How to treat acne?
– Drink a WATER before, during and after each meal. Remove those toxins from the inside.
– DO NOT drink any carbonated drink or coke. This is the one of the biggest causes of acne skin.
– DO NOT eat a lot of Trans Fatty Acid foods Pizza, Fast Food etc.
– Try not to touch your Acne face a lot. When you touch your Acne face you can sometimes spread dirt to your face.
– Use a clean towel to wash your face and pad it dry don’t rub. (I never use a rag, I clean my hands/nails with anti bacteria soap).
– Be sure to pull your hair away from your skin when u sleep.
– Try to take shower as much as you can possible after your workout since sweat combined with skin oils can trap dirt and bacteria in your pores.
– Avoid use oil base makeup and creams.
– Do not use any beauty soaps or moisturizers. Use a medicated soap.
– Try to have regular sleeping hours. Odd sleeping hours can flare-up all these problems.
– Supplement your diet with lots of fresh fruits, vegetables, sprouts, and fruit juice.
– Take acne facial.
– In case of severe acne, consult the doctor.
Night routine for acne:
Remove make-up before going on bed with a liquid make-up remover. Wash with medicated soap and water and then apply an anti-pimple/acne cream.
Morning routine for acne:
Wipe your face with an anti-acne lotion. Let this lotion dry naturally. If you do not want to use an acne lotion, use an astringent or rose water. Apply calamine lotion. This acts like a protective lotion.