Nissan micra prices in India: Rs 400000 – 500000
Nissan Motors India is geared up to launch their latest endeavor, the Nissan Micra or March in early 2010. This small car (Nissan Micra) project undertaken by Nissan Motor is apparently on schedule and the car will soon be seen on Indian roads.
British plant to build new small soft-roader instead; Nissan Micra production to move to India Autocar has learned that production of the Nissan Micra is to move from the British Sunderland factory to make room for a new model, understood to be a small soft-roader.
Nissan Micra India Engine Specifications (Both Engine Variants)
- Engine name – HR12DE Engine – K9K270
- Fuel – Petrol Fuel – Diesel
- No. of Cylinders – 3 Cylinders No. of Cylinders – 4
- No of valves/cylinder – 4 No of valves/cylinder – 2
- Engine Displacement – 1,198 cc Engine Displacement – 1,461cc
- Power Output – 74 Bhp Power Output – 80 Bhp@3750rpm
- Torque Output – 104 Nm Torque Output – 185 Nm@1900rpm
- Claimed Fuel Consumption – 26 Kms/Liter Claimed Fuel Consumption – 26+ Kms/Liter
The Nissan Micra will offer it’s buyer plenty of choice with a range of features like ABS, air bags and EBD as a part of optional equipment.